Sandra over at Family Corner is hosting a Husband MeMe. I thought I'd join in!
My hubby is a good one, full of humor, love, and affection. He gives me just what I need, at the right time, well most of the time! :) Love you B...
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? Football or maybe the occational Prison Break or House
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Vinaigrette
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Porcupine meatballs
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? No bar hopping for us; maybe an Iced Tea
5. Where did he go to high school? first years at Deer Valley High and finished up at Greenway High in Glendale, AZ
6. What size shoe does he wear? 13
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? shot 'em up kill 'em movies, anything Green Bay
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Chicken parmesan
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Asian, Asian, and more Asian food
10. What is his favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
11. What would he never wear? A suit and tie
12. What is his favorite sports team? See # 7 :)
13. Who is his best friend? Me ~ Allie Z
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Hum when I'm frustrated
15. How many states has he lived in? 3 states (AZ, CA, NM)
16. What is his heritage? American
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Anything chocolate
18. Did he play sports in high school? Football, football, and more football!
19. What could he spend hours doing? Shopping at Cabela's or BassPro!